DUBLIN, 22 November 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Europe Electronics Adhesives Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Europe The electronic adhesives market is expected to grow with a CAGR above 7% during the forecast period.
One of the major factors driving the market is the increasing technological advancements in the manufacturing of electronic adhesives. However, regulations concerning VOC emissions are slowing the growth of the market studied.
- The increasing use of electric vehicles is expected to offer a major growth opportunity for the studied market.
- Germany accounted for the highest share of the market and is expected to continue to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- Among the application areas, surface mounting is expected to dominate the studied market during the period.
Key market trends
Surface mount to dominate the market
- Surface mounting, also known as chip bonding, is the primary application of adhesives in the electronics industry.
- This includes placing surface mount devices on beads or dots of UV curing adhesive and curing the adhesive to hold the device firmly and securely in the required location during any further processing of the electronic equipment. during manufacture.
- The types of adhesives used in this application are mostly one-component systems made from acrylics, epoxies or urethane acrylates, and they can be either electrically or thermally conductive.
- The stable growth of Europe in recent years has been driving the demand for electronic adhesives for surface mount applications.
- Due to the above mentioned factors, surface mount is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Germany dominate the market
- The growth of germany Electronic adhesives is largely attributed to the presence of one of the world’s largest automotive production sectors in the country, which accounts for the highest share of the European Union’s automotive production.
- In addition, the country has experienced significant growth in the electric vehicle sector, due to the growing environmental concerns caused by traditional fuel vehicles.
- The growing consumer preference in the country for electronic vehicles to replace their old fossil fuel vehicles is helping the automotive sectors in the country.
- The entire electronics industry in the country has experienced significant growth in recent years due to increased investment. This is likely to boost the market studied by Germany.
- Therefore, due to the factors mentioned above, Germany is likely to dominate the studied market during the forecast period.
- BASF SE
- Covestro SA
- AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION.
- Sika AG
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- HB Fuller Company
- Adams Beard
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Huntsman International LLC.
Main topics covered:
- Growing technological advancements
- Other pilots
- Commodity price volatility
- Other restrictions
- Industry value chain analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Bargaining power of consumers
- The threat of new participants
- Threat of substitute products and services
- Degree of competition
- Resin type
- Other types of resin
- Compliant coatings
- Surface mount
- Thread pointing
- Other applications
- Rest of Europe
MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- Growing demand for electric vehicles
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hd9i97
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets